Pre-1940s Cars | For Sale
1923 Lincoln Seven-Seater Tourer
- This Brunn bodied 5.3 litre V8 engined vehicle has been the subject of a long term, money no object nut and bolt restoration project and the finished product is, as you can see, a stunning show stopping concourse classic gentlemans motor car.
- It is one of only three of the model still in existence and formally registered.
- The current owner of the vehicle is so sure of its build quality, he keeps it registered for road use.
- This is not only a highly desirable and extremely collectable classic car, it's rarity will mean the vehicle must surely also be a highly lucrative long term investment for the discerning collector of fine quality classic motor cars.
- The vehicle even comes with it's original owners manual, key and factory fitted fat mans wheel.
- Serious offers invited.
More classic cars for sale