Classic Bikes Wanted
Classic bikes wanted.....There is an ever increasing demand for classic motorcycles in any and all conditions, so please let us know if you have any of the motorcycles listed here and would consider selling.
We currently have clients/collectors waiting to pay top prices to buy the following classic motorcycles.
Please contact us if you have any of these machines available and would consider selling.
- Matchless G15CSR, the "cafe-racer" style machine made between 1965-1968, with Norton Atlas engine, forks, wheels and brakes but Matchless frame. Buyer waiting.
- 1967 Triumph TR6 Trophy (any condition considered)
- Triumph TR6 Trophy from 1960 to 1969 (any condition considered)
- Greeves 250 or 360 Challenger (any condition considered)
- Vincent Black Prince - Urgently sought by 4 separate collectors.
- BSA 650 Gold Star or Rocket Gold Star (any condition considered)
- Honda 1100 RC - Two buyers waiting
- Velocette LE (MkI, II or III)
- Velocette Venom
- Velocette Viper
- Triumph Trident T160 (US Model with disk brake)
- Norton Commando 750 (Fastback)
- Any pre 1940 motorcycle (any condition considered)
- Brough Superior
- Any pre 1980 'bike in a box' that might be suitable for restoration
- Any spares and manuals for 1955 & 1957 Zundapp Bella scooters
- Any spares and manuals for 125cc Puch RLA scooter
- Any spares and manuals for a DKW Hummel moped
- Any bodies and spares for a Heinkel 3 wheeler.
Any good quality classic motorcycle is wanted, as we are currently selling them faster than they are coming onto the market! Classic cars and motorcycles currently appear to be a better investment than the money markets.
Check the classic motorcycles for sale